grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesss.gif

maybe my luck will go to you now. I still have too many laying hens but way better then before.
fl.gif

I'm watching "Royal Wedding" with Fred Astaire. The one where he dances on the ceiling. Impressive! I'm going to lock up the birds in a little bit, then calm it a night early.
That's a great movie!
smile.png

the people that came for the chicks today very badly anted my serama roo with the tolbunt colors. I told them no a couple times and he just kept at it. he said what will it take to get him. So I told him $100.00 He hushed. hehee I would have cried if he offered it.
rainbowf.gif
Matbe these will be repeat customers. They know about your birds from fb?

I dont know what happened here. one min. I am over run and ready to cull babies and the next there is people knocking on the door. think I got about $130.00 in 3 days.
greenstars.gif
That's great!! Worthy of a granny mumu dance.
dancegirl2.gif

:gig I never said that I didn't have anything to be ashamed of.

:p
My sister has to wonderful and "normal" children both after she was 40  after one miscarriage and a very emotionally and mentally abusive first marriage.    THERE IS always hope.

Yes, there is. He will always take care of us. No matter what.

Poor Buster Posey has been broody forever. She's getting thin, and she got roughed up in the opossum almost-attack, and I felt really sorry for her today.

Unfortunately, I also had to go the the feed store today.

Camping, I have run to potty 5 times since we started talking . sorry. I dont even know what I was talking about .
Wishings gone and done it ! 3 new EEs
celebrate.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom