grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here? DH is looking at this dog: http://polk.bookoo.com/i/55742848

They said in text that they think she's 5 or 6. I think she looks older. And I'm afraid that "lazy" actually means sick or arthritic. That's fine, though. I wouldn't mind having a senior pet around.
Pretty dog. From the muzzle and eye sockets I'd say not ancient...X 5 or 6, why are they re-homing her? Was she a breeder? Is she spayed? etc. I'd spent the $$ for a vet ck before committing. I love an old lab, but I'd be cautious. Why is she free? Posting to follow mostly.

DH was texting questions. Not spayed. Not sure about chickens, but they emphasized her laziness (haha). Probably no shots, but there's a cheap clinic around here twice a month. They said their three kids lay on her all the time. She has free run of the house, only a few accidents. They pulled her from a high kill shelter. The town is about 45 minutes away and their rural animal control is ALWAYS full up super pretty dogs that are probably just lost, but can't be held. It's tragic. The shelter doesn't have any fees in attempt to save the dogs. It breaks my heart. But several people in that area pull the dogs to foster and rehome.

DH has always been a lab guy. We've had several. He's afraid a female won't be as loyal to him as a male would be.

DH was texting questions. Not spayed. Not sure about chickens, but they emphasized her laziness (haha). Probably no shots, but there's a cheap clinic around here twice a month. They said their three kids lay on her all the time. She has free run of the house, only a few accidents. They pulled her from a high kill shelter. The town is about 45 minutes away and their rural animal control is ALWAYS full up super pretty dogs that are probably just lost, but can't be held. It's tragic. The shelter doesn't have any fees in attempt to save the dogs. It breaks my heart. But several people in that area pull the dogs to foster and rehome.

DH has always been a lab guy. We've had several. He's afraid a female won't be as loyal to him as a male would be.
A lot of times the best pets and most loyal ones come from kill shelters. I've had a few that I've gotten from kill shelters and they were the best pets that I've had.

my pc keeps crashing.each time it takes longer to get it back on..does anyone have windows 10 ? all the new pc are windows 10..just wondering about it..
I upgraded to windows 10 and it is great! I also use Chrome as my browser on this site and it blocks a lot of the ads. It runs smoothly most all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom