grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwww you happened!!!!!!!!
It was good to hear. I worry if I am doing right or not. I feel like by allowing him to stay I am breaking up a home and in the long run it might hurt them in some way but everything seems to point in a different direction. Except DD. I sometimes see the sadness in her eyes.

It was good to hear. I worry if I am doing right or not. I feel like by allowing him to stay I am breaking up a home and in the long run it might hurt them in some way but everything seems to point in a different direction. Except DD. I sometimes see the sadness in her eyes.

Yeah... She definetly misses him but she can focus on all the littles now. She's had her plate full and you have helped out a lot.

she asked him to come home on the weekends and he started balling his eyes out.  He just plain dont want to go.

That might be something you guys can work towards after a bit. You can tell he has something going on with his siblings right now... Accidental shooting.. Lol I know not funny but I got boys. And he's excelling with you.

That might be something you guys can work towards after a bit. You can tell he has something going on with his siblings right now... Accidental shooting.. Lol I know not funny but I got boys. And he's excelling with you.

he is jealous and there are favorites . There is more but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom