grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had to post this!

10687061_866607440059226_6773859803990294354_n.jpg

Its been a very entertaining hour catching up on all the recent post, but my brain is mud. I have got to go to bed. 2 more days of the young ones & I will be sitting in a corner drooling :drool

Caught up again . It's 1:20 am here waiting for the last reservation but think I am just going to stick his key in the door. He can pay in the morning or I'll ding his credit card. Enola PLEASE pm me with what you did to get a time out. Which is what I would love to do to the idiots running this web site and their flipping adds. Seriously 4 minutes to type what came before seriously.

Will I'm am off to jam a key in a hole (imagining byc) and then to bed. Hopefully I can sleep past 7:15 am.

Welcome Mutt!!!

Good night all Sweet dreams and warm fuzzies. .... Prayer's for those in need lit a couple candles for you all tonight after mass. Which in catholic church means constant prayer's until the candle burns out.

So after my last post which I waited to make sure actually showed up. BYC gifted me with the last 2 pages of this thread that hadn't shown up before.
somad.gif
he.gif
Here BYC take this
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
in the words of Buzz lightyear to infinity and beyond.

Last meal of the weekend! I can't wait to come home and NAP SO MUCH.

I used to say that groups under 35 I could handle on my own. But I'm beginning to feel like that may not be true. This group of 20 was difficult for me. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom