grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugs.gif

Hi Bunny, how are you ?

Whats for dinner ? I bought some kale, shrooms, chicken broth and some funny looking piece of meat because I dont have any bacon grease. Now I have to remember how I made that last time.
hmm.png

So they are not going to give you pain meds at all? That is crazy. You couldn't talk with a Dr.? X-rays don't lie, and if your bones are that bad, losing weight or quitting smoking ain't going to change that. So why not just treat your pain? The NP is a control freak.

Whats for dinner ? I bought some kale, shrooms, chicken broth and some funny looking piece of meat because I dont have any bacon grease. Now I have to remember how I made that last time.
hmm.png

Dinner? I was just thinking about dinner... and where could we get take out. I have some chicken breasts I could bake or grill... or not.
idunno.gif

So they are not going to give you pain meds at all? That is crazy. You couldn't talk with a Dr.? X-rays don't lie, and if your bones are that bad, losing weight or quitting smoking ain't going to change that. So why not just treat your pain? The NP is a control freak.

Nope, none at all, I cant have arthritis meds either. I asked the same questions . I got shrugs.

somad.gif
File a complaint with the medical board or something. This is how they create an addict, because you will need to get some relief somehow. I thought keeping drug free was the deal. Now you are supposed to change your whole lifestyle. Little late for that, isn't it?

I dont understand , " keeping drug free was the plan". ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom