grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Maybe give them a check if you don't see any movement from them. Humidity spikes when a chick hatches, so check then.

humidity has spiked,should i turn it over or leave it alone it has room to breathe

i can see it's little egg tooth..this is way too stressful...

Quote: Maybe give them a check if you don't see any movement from them. Humidity spikes when a chick hatches, so check then.

humidity has spiked,should i turn it over or leave it alone it has room to breathe

i can see it's little egg tooth..this is way too stressful...
Deep breaths, Danna

3 eggs have pipped now.

:woot

Im home .   Bad trip for pain and stumbling. I should of got a riding cart I guess.  There is a red mark on top of my foot and it feels like its being pinched or muscle grabbing inside. :idunno
I tried to shop as cheaply as possible. hot dogs, tuna , couldnt get much meat , hamburger , canned spam . Stuff for grilled cheese.
I hope your right Jane and he didnt give the money to his D as it dont belong to him. 

Big big :hugs granny.

@campingshaws
will they die if they have pipped underneath the egg?Maybe have trouble getting out ?

Should be fine, once you have one hatched they will knock the eggs all over the place. Your doing great Danna :thumbsup

Maybe give them a check if you don't see any movement from them. Humidity spikes when a chick hatches, so check then.

:highfive:

Quote:
hey York
frow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom