grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asian beetles? Now I have to research. We don't get a ton of bugs like the Midwest does but we have a carpenter ant season.. Flies... Gross. And the sqeeter eater season. We have random little beetles and stuff but not plague like.

Like lady bugs but not.

Because they get used to the sound ?

I have to go to CVS today and looks like I am going alone as I am getting the silent treatment for a change and I dont want to break that. hahahaa
Something must be wrong. He never acted like this before.

Because they get used to the sound ?

I have to go to CVS today and looks like I am going alone as I am getting the silent treatment for a change and I dont want to break that. hahahaa 
Something must be wrong. He never acted like this before.

That is weird.... Anyway to pull it out of him... Is d going through something that has him worried?

Two have hatched. They are blonde. Beautiful.
Congratulations!!! Hope there are more by the time I catch up reading.

Quote: There is a walkway and tunnel that goes under the bridge so you can cross from one side to the other. The bridge is really part of a major freeway that runs the length of the state. 6 lanes of traffic here! Only way to get to the side with the statue is to be driving up from the city. We would have had to drive over the bridge and turn around to get there, so it was much easier to walk over.

Quote:
wee.gif
Was meant to be!!!!!!! 2 more to go. I have to hurry up and read!

Not that I am aware of.   He is mad at me for no reason at all and as crappy as he has been to myself, DD and a little bit to GS silent is good.

I've been noticing that.... Kind of made me mad at him but didn't want to make things worse for you. Dang men.... Some really don't know how to communicate and then it boils up to that. Extra big hugs to ya. When he breaks the silence maybe you should continue it. Don't listen to me.. My advice is always bad.

Dog gone if I didnt just get "itched" out again. This time for not going in his room and letting him know I was awake. There must be something wrong with me . Standing there with folded arms yelling at me . Umm, I dont think its me...

Maybe time for a check up? Personality change like this can be caused by medical problems.

I've been noticing that.... Kind of made me mad at him but didn't want to make things worse for you. Dang men.... Some really don't know how to communicate and then it boils up to that. Extra big hugs to ya. When he breaks the silence maybe you should continue it. Don't listen to me.. My advice is always bad.

You guys are the only sane people I have to talk to. Medical, high sugars, I dont know. But theres no reason to act like that unless it is the stroke and he cant help it. I dont believe that because he knows enough to know he has upset me.
Wishing, He has no dr. again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom