grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it ? all my sisters got pretty names except for one. Kimbal. no middle name and the rest of us did. my sister named me because it was her birthday. my fathers bd too.

After my sister got her divorce. And she started dating again the 1st one she was sort of serious was named Martin (our last name) and then the next semi-serious one was Scott, the 3rd one which she ended up marring was named Brett. I told her then she better make a decision as she only had 1 brother's name left on the list.

So I have a brother Brett and a brother-in-law named Brett. Sort of like " Hi my name is Larry , this is my brother Darrell and this is my other brother Darrell "

Twist, when I was out there, J was running a trash truck route, had 3 trucks hauling sewage, he had 4 semis that haul freight from coast to coast, he was running the man camp, and 2 frak trucks. Plus he can spot a bargain frm 10 miles away, turns a lot of dollars buying and reselling anything and everything.

I ran the man camp while they were in Denver. There were a lot of rough men there. I did not go there after dark.

One guy hauled his travel trailer in one afternoon and J called me to go take his check. The guy couldn't park the trailer where it needed to be parked. The trailer HAD to be 10 feet from other trailers, legally. He dropped it 8 feet from the trailer on the right side of him. Told me he wasnt moving it, so f****** get over it. I told him move the dam trailer to where I want it or move it off the lot! He let his mouth overload his brain and said what are you going to do about it???? I called the law, he was gone way before the deputy got there.

Not a place to be raising kids!!!

I was trying to help someone that had an eggbound hen. I kinda went around gina to put my two cents in. I don't know why. I haven't even had an egg bound hen. I apologized to her for stepping in. It was fine though I think. I think we're both kinda new and answering mostly by research.

you do realize there red that "hands on experience"
wink.png
is much better then book learning.

After my sister got her divorce.   And she started dating again the 1st one she was sort of serious was named Martin (our last name)  and then the next semi-serious one was Scott,  the 3rd one which she ended up marring was named Brett.  I told her then she better make a decision as she only had 1 brother's name left on the list. 

So I have a brother Brett and a brother-in-law named Brett.   Sort of like  " Hi my name is Larry , this is my brother Darrell and this is my other brother Darrell "

I have you guys beat! I have three grandsons with the first name Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom