grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
The oozing fluid had happened before. That is what I am trying to keep from happening again. I would like to not have to take Mike to the hospital while company is here.....

does the doctor have him on water pills?? that should help I know that steroids increase the fluid build up.

Maybe diabetic socks would help mike a little with the swelling

Afternoon all, not good morning. Woke up to bad headache, sore throat & chest hurting. Definetly not your catch up day attire lol. You all have kept me in stitches these past few days but my head hurts too much to keep checking today. Will check back later if feeling better. Hope you all have a great day. Enola hopefully your successful at keeping Mike off his feet & legs elevated. My dads would get so bad that they would weep like twist commented about.

I found a way to calm Beth down tied her ear into my shoes while putting on my shoes. Accidentaly but she insistes and trying to help and rolling around/over my feet while putting on shoes.

Give a whole new meaning to the brand Hush puppies

Last edited:
Unique ovations are how many different people have given you ovations. The other is how many points you have altogether. The points you have decide how many points are given to a member that receives an ovation from you. For example if you get an ovation from a brand new member you usually only get one point. But if you get one from a member that has been here a while you get more points. Moderator ovations also carry more points.

Afternoon all, not good morning. Woke up to bad headache, sore throat & chest hurting. Definetly not your catch up day attire lol. You all have kept me in stitches these past few days but my head hurts too much to keep checking today. Will check back later if feeling better. Hope you all have a great day. Enola hopefully your successful at keeping Mike off his feet & legs elevated. My dads would get so bad that they would weep like twist commented about.

Oh nooooo! You got KID GERMS!!!!
barnie.gif

Kid germs are not nice to us mature people. Try those zinc lozenges. They taste icky, but really seem to help. Also, any of those immune support tablets or packets help a lot. (Airborne, Emergen-C immune). I make my hubs take that stuff a whole week before he has to travel overseas, and he has not gotten sick since doing that. Before, it was really bad for him. One time he got stuck in Hong Kong for a few days until his fever went down. They won't let anyone on a plane with a fever. They scan your forehead!

Hope you feel better soon. Soup and lots of liquids and rest (in front of the computer
big_smile.png
).

I found a way to calm Beth down tied her ear into my shoes while putting on my shoes. Accidentaly but she insistes and tryingto help and rolling around/over my fett while putting on shoes.

I had a cat that used to roll on my math book when I was trying to do my homework. Hahaha! Sorry teacher, the cat ate my homework! Never worked, though.
hmm.png
One time he did shred my paper. I just got out the scotch tape. Teacher laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom