grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
boy, you guys think I have much more fun then i do. Just shows who reads my posts and who dont and today I would say no one did. Tom didnt get his gravy and biskits. we were 6 min. late. Kitchen is stocked with enough candy to feed all of versailles and its all mine ! We are to far out for trick or treaters so we pretend we are the kids and eat it all. grocery shopping over and thats it ! Now with that being said, I passed a sign that have st.benard puppys . hmmm.....
As far as bosses in a marriage, I dont believe in that. There should be NO boss. what i want is equally as important as anyone elses wants. Of course its not like that with mine. I am the boss. I dont want to be . My family cant even decide what they want to eat and I hate that. I dont want to be responsible for someone elses happiness. I tell them all the time they need to get some omph in their @ss. Its easy to leave things to someone else so you can blame them when it dont go right. much harder to be on the other end.
Well I saw the biskits and gravy, missed the grocery store.
sickbyc.gif
LOL at the candy, hubby does that. Loves his chocolate! St Bernard pups??
droolin.gif

There you are! Mine schedules 8 weeks out each time he comes, but then cancels 3 times. :smack  A bit of a flake, but good shoer and not at all hard to look at! ;)  I have 2 Quarter horses. Gelding 16 and mare 28. 

I'm so naughty, I wait untill they look like they need doing. He is usually at the yard every 2 weeks so it not too bad it's just the warning he gives or does not give!! He had his last set on for 12 weeks, how they stayed on his feet I do not know!! But at £55 each time it suits me. What's the price for a set over there, if you dot mind me asking?
Good age for your mare :thumbsup

Last edited:
I'm so naughty, I wait untill they look like they need doing. He is usually at the yard every 2 weeks so it not too bad it's just the warning he gives or does not give!! He had his last set on for 12 weeks, how they stayed on his feet I do not know!! But at £55 each time it suits me. What's the price for a set over there, if you dot mind me asking?
Good age for your mare
thumbsup.gif
gig.gif
Mine always go at least 12 weeks! I let him schedule for 8 so I'm in his book, knowing he'll cancel for at least a month! $205.USD for both, mare has special front shoes. Bought her as a long yearling with 200 stitches in her leg, she has a little arthritis now. Good 'ole boys forced her in a trailer, she tried to come out the window.
love.gif
that old mare. Boy we've seen some stuff. Good thing she can't talk! Been with her longer than anything else in my life.

Sounds like things were hard for her untill you got her, her lucky break!! Harry is a bit arthritic now, he's 19 but was broken in as a yearly as he was a race horse. I feel it does not do them any good at all being hammered at that age, they are still growing and it's a lot of stress on bones and joints. He raced till he was 6 had a year off and then the other half bought him as a surprise birthday present for me. Best birthday I have ever had. Been a super 12 for us and I hope it carries on for many more to come yet.

Your prices are about the same here, just a tad more but you have special fronts so probably just that.

guess what i am watching ? Cujo ! I am about to change my mind on those pups I seen today. well the sign i seen. I think it might be a King night. the shining is next. never did see the ending of that. It came out in 81. I was heavy with my DD everyone screamed and I screamed right on out of there and never looked back !
hide.gif
it was the ax scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom