grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Well I saw the biskits and gravy, missed the grocery store. [​IMG] LOL at the candy, hubby does that. Loves his chocolate! St Bernard pups?? [​IMG]

2. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

I'm so naughty, I wait untill they look like they need doing. He is usually at the yard every 2 weeks so it not too bad it's just the warning he gives or does not give!! He had his last set on for 12 weeks, how they stayed on his feet I do not know!! But at £55 each time it suits me. What's the price for a set over there, if you dot mind me asking?
    Good age for your mare :thumbsup

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  3. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Oh good. But I do have almost no sugar sticky bun and apple dumpling recipes.

4. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    be careful granny you might end up sooo sweet you will melt in the rain ARGH BCY no better ttfn.

5. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]Mine always go at least 12 weeks! I let him schedule for 8 so I'm in his book, knowing he'll cancel for at least a month! $205.USD for both, mare has special front shoes. Bought her as a long yearling with 200 stitches in her leg, she has a little arthritis now. Good 'ole boys forced her in a trailer, she tried to come out the window. [​IMG] that old mare. Boy we've seen some stuff. Good thing she can't talk! Been with her longer than anything else in my life.

6. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    congrats on the yaks Scott ! I am happy you get your miss hatchet. Im afraid i wouldnt do well in a box Red.

7. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Sounds like things were hard for her untill you got her, her lucky break!! Harry is a bit arthritic now, he's 19 but was broken in as a yearly as he was a race horse. I feel it does not do them any good at all being hammered at that age, they are still growing and it's a lot of stress on bones and joints. He raced till he was 6 had a year off and then the other half bought him as a surprise birthday present for me. Best birthday I have ever had. Been a super 12 for us and I hope it carries on for many more to come yet.

Your prices are about the same here, just a tad more but you have special fronts so probably just that.

8. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    guess what i am watching ? Cujo ! I am about to change my mind on those pups I seen today. well the sign i seen. I think it might be a King night. the shining is next. never did see the ending of that. It came out in 81. I was heavy with my DD everyone screamed and I screamed right on out of there and never looked back ! [​IMG] it was the ax scene

9. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Help!!!! My hen just ate a piece of a balloon. The end that you tie. Will she pass it.?

10. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Granny I seen the gravy biscuit post. Never know with you though. I can't believe you passed on a dog sign lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by