grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is this ?
I don't get on YouTube much bcuz it gobbles data. The only way I can afford to have a cell phone is that one of my daughters work for a cell phone company & can have 5 people on her discounted plan, but we all share the monthly data plan & this is not unlimited. One of the five is my 13 year old granddaughter so you can only imagine the data usage lol.

Last edited:
It's nothing bad newfie. Shut up again twist. I sleep to the silliest things like turning pages in a book, whispering, and crinkly paper. Some people think it's nuts but for those that it effects, it's wonderful. This may help two crows also sleep. Hope y'all don't think I'm weird but there may be some that don't ever realize that they have it. Check it out sometimes one of my favorites goes by the name gentle whispering. I just found out about this stuff a few years ago
Granny I'm sorry if you thought I don't respect you. If you'd like I'll quit with all the joking. I do respect you and believe it or not I can behave myself. And I do find you as a lady that's just thought as nails like stated above.

That's why I left again. Everything you said.  Shoveling and sanding a path. Horses. I'll tell you more, but don't want to hijack granny's thread. 
oh mutt you don't have to worry about hijacking granny's thread. Everybody here enjoys hearing about someone else's life. Share away
1f604.png

I don't get on YouTube much bcuz it gobbles data. The only way I can afford to have a cell phone is that one of my daughters work for a cell phone company & can have 5 people on her discounted plan, but we all share the monthly data plan & this is not unlimited. One of the five is my 13 year old granddaughter so you can only imagine he data usage lol.
I'm sure he uses 95 percent of the data.

mutt, hijack away . this is no more my thread then anyone elses. Red, i told you, i am mad at myself . has nothing to do with your posts. post away. You all are giving this too much attention. LOL you worry more then me . and thank you for the kind words. Now ! how the crap can you go to sleep listening to something like that ? I watched the one you like . part of it. kind of freaky . hahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom