grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyday a woman would carry her friend that had no arms or legs to sit on the beach. One day while she was there, a man walked by and she said, excuse me sir. I have never been hugged before and was wondering if you minded hugging me. So the man said, sure and he did. The next day she was there and the same man walked by and she said, excuse me sir but I've never been kissed before. Do you mind? So the man bent down and gave her the best kiss you could imagine. Next day she's laying on the beach and he walks by again. She said excuse me sir but I've never been ****ed before Do you mind. The man bends and picks her up and takes her to the water and throughs her in the ocean and says , ok you're ****ed now.

Sorry mutt. Thought you we're going night night too.
No worries. I need to get a dinner snack and put the doggies to bed. Might be back to
lau.gif
pop.gif
, might face plant, I forgot to take my knock out pills last pm, so I'm running on empty. Just in case I crash, hugs to all and sleep well.

Im cracking up. funny that pearl would ask you that of twist because some one asked me the same of you.  Is pearl your woman or are you actually Pearl ?  :lau   I personally have my doubts about the both of you  Red and Twist .:plbb
Lol. Yeah pearls mine. You can see her on my Facebook. Hey twist, you on Facebook?

No worries. I need to get a dinner snack and put the doggies to bed. Might be back to
lau.gif
pop.gif
, might face plant, I forgot to take my knock out pills last pm, so I'm running on empty. Just in case I crash, hugs to all and sleep well.

I need one of those .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom