grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back and everyone has gone to bed.
hit.gif
Guess I should find something for dinner. Good nitch andsweet dreams warm fuzzies. or as they say in southern Germany gutten nobbin y'all

Im not a night owl so i have lots of reading to do every am. Gs doesn t have broken bone just badly sprained. Thanks for your prayers. bday was the day he fell so that kept down the celebration. Haha. Im XXXXXXI or LXI? Im usually up before the chickens and its still fark outside. Doing laundry and thinking about cooking georgia collards that neighbor gave me from her garden. Its 40 degrees and the roos are crowing. Love to hear them crow.

Last edited:
I know im talking to self right now. Egg yolks are paler yellow. Is that because they re not getting enough protein with this ff? Im feeding some chick starter. About 1/2 of each. Only got 1 egg each day for last 2 days. Maybe its time for the light in the coop. Both eggs were green. Hope some of my pullets lay green eggs. 3 of them have pea combs but that could be from GLW roo Should see in about a month.

Gd chasing Popcorn. When she was little the chickens would eat her Puffs snack with her as she sat in entertainer under the pear tree.BYC has gone crazy posting everything 2Xs

Last edited:
morning what pretty baby ! looks like she is having fun. chicken not so much. lol your 71 ? I would not of thought that by your posts. love collards from Ga. after the first frost of course.
not got me eyes open yet.

Gd chasing Popcorn. When she was little the chickens would eat her Puffs snack with her as she sat in entertainer under the pear tree.BYC has gone crazy posting everything 2Xs

definitely dont have my eyes open. the chickens NAME is popcorn. LOLhahahaa why would i think your GD is chasing eating popcorn ?

Morning y'all.

Cute pic, jane. I love babies with chickens.

I'm getting some coffee right now. Today I'm tired. And the kitchen didn't magically clean itself last night. :hit

We're working in the church pumpkin patch today. It's supposed to be 92 degrees. SO wrong.

im not getting notified when there are new posts and now my battery is almost gone . gs is sleeping in my chair where the charger is . lol oh well. need to get my shower in a few anyway. no infusion for DD again but she is still seeing the dr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom