grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
by the way red, took your advise . all i had was red food coloring but GS and DH was amazed at the "pink" egg i got from the hen that was supposed to lay blue !
lau.gif
just used the coloring and water. it stuck. I think the white polish might be next.

Hey granny.....truck said it was 38 this morning when I left for work, had light frost on the windshield. .....thinking they might be right about prediction of light freeze this weekend, brrrrr

Never a dull moment. ...sitting at my desk and see my cell light up with a call from DS......thought he was just calling to day good morning, but instead I hear the dogs going nuts in the background and DS says, "um, there's 5 horses in the front yard". Second time in a month for this particular neighbor's horses to come calling.....me thinks it's time for some fence repairs. Anyway, just waiting to hear whether anyone was home (sent him to knock on their door) per of I need to go home and play round-up. Told him under no circumstances to go out on his own as I had my hands full last time and he's not got a lot of horse sense beyond loving on our puppy dog horse, and even she can intimidate him when she gets froggy. Just hope they stay up of the road.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom