grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
My God imma get myself in trouble tonight and not even mean to giving out numbers, calling people hoes. My cell is so small I can't even hardly read what I post.

nice looking "pound puppy" there MUTT lab or chessie mix??
Ask me a simple question about a dog, you get a novel! Miss Sienna. She's 99% Lab I think, but I see Dobie spots on cheeks. Sienna was scheduled to be "put down" the day Kip rescued her from a high kill county shelter in San Bernardino. She had pneumonia, weighed 38 lbs.Out here, in a shelter, "ya sneeze, ya die." @campingshaws . pics of Ben was such a reminder. Kip's 10 yo service dog had to retire, Kip wanted to rescue. Kip worked hard for 6 mos to nurse her back, then I began her training. So much for this street dog to learn. Obedience, then socialization. About a year later, last April, she started task training. Baby girl was such a great student. She graduated last month with full public access. She opens and closes doors and drawers, turns lights on and off, retrieves dropped items to hand, will "get the phone" anywhere in the house, carry light purchases, push elevator and handicap buttons, bark to get help if Kip falls and so much more. The spirit of a throwaway dog. Here's another pic. I have videos of her task work but can't upload them.

star, have his check direct deposit to account with your name on it. he stops spending you will have more with kmart right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom