grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is harder Red because men have always been brought up to the idea of being the provider for their family, so when debilitating health problems strike they lose their self esteem

Lisa, that describes me to up and down. I'm very thankful for pearl. I had only been outta work for several months when we met. Most women probably wouldn't have gave a man a chance in my condition . Wait a minute. Wonder if she took out a big life insurance policy on me?Lol. Oh granny and mare, pearl laughted her butt off at the costumes talks are going to be wearing tomorrow night.

Pearls a smart

JUst not around her neck  :lau
Oh your bad twist :lau

thank you all for the congrats.
hugs.gif

Lisa, that describes me to up and down. I'm very thankful for pearl. I had only been outta work for several months when we met. Most women probably wouldn't have gave a man a chance in my condition . Wait a minute. Wonder if she took out a big life insurance policy on me?Lol. Oh granny and mare, pearl laughted her butt off at the costumes talks are going to be wearing tomorrow night.
Hey... you can help paint right????
wink.png
You are a giving helpful kinda guy!

Venting. Have this little old neurotic dog here that I feel so sorry for. He whines and cries all day unless we're right with him. I just don't understand people. young people. The millennials I think they call them? The 20- 30 somethings? Is everything disposable?
The dog, an adorable 12 yo Rat Terrier. Gal has had him since High School. He's clingy. Her dog only. She moves to an apt, has the dog, it's her best friend. Gal gets married, they buy a new house and a NEW dog, a fun young dog. Gal dumps the dog back on her parents "temporarily". Parents want to travel. Toby has major separation anxiety and bites strangers, they're tired of it. Gal asks me to find a rescue, as she can't possibly have this dog at her new house with her NEW dog, parties and friends.
12 yo dog. Been with her since she was a teen. Sickening.
News flash for her! There is NO home for this dog! No one adopts a neurotic ancient dog that bites and cries 24/7. How SELFISH of you to think that wouldn't be torture for him! Suck it up, figure it out, take him home or take him to your vet, look him in the eye while you apologize and end his suffering you selfish POS! I told her everything but the POS part. I have the dog till after Thanksgiving, as they are too busy to deal with him, but she has agreed to try him at her new house. Very few things upset me like abandoning old animals or old people. Sorry, happy face back on.
Poor dog! Hope she ca figure something out.

-Kathy

not legally but if you request a "pet" room I can give you a doggie dish that looks remarkably like an ashtray.

Im not a pet ! I want to stay at the farm. rather sleep with the yaks . at least they would be warm. do you have sleeping quarters over there ? doesnt robert live there ? he can come stay with you and I will take his room ! hahahaa

yeppers and I can always look at your and mare's costumes if I want to make other things bigger.

No I skim some of the cream off and the drink the milk

Where do you get raw milk for a 1:50 granny & twist I hope that $30 was a typo
lau.gif

Stupid Californian here...What is "raw" milk, what would you use it for? and why would ir be worth $30. for 4 gal? Inquiring minds want to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom