grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can have REAL cheese in moderation. Both dieticians told him to stay away from "processed" (fake) foods.

Yes he is going to have a hard time, but, he should have not been in denial about having diabetes for the LAST 5 YEARS......

A Dr. McGuiness didn't believe him when Mike told him the diabetes just pooped up. He called Dr Russell and found out he was diagnosed with diabetes 2009!!!!! I yelled at him for that too.

I think I am probably going to be yelling a LOT!

oh Im sorry . guess i didnt catch the fake part . what is fake cheese ? wonder if i eat it ? hmm.. 09 and he didnt mention it hu. thats a big denial !! I am glad he is on the road now .

there is a woman on here called Mutt, have you spoke to her yet > she trains and told me the same thing. a fly swat is my weapon of choice . She honestly just needs more then I can give .

great tool for leash training also. heck even for sit and stay.

use the twitch, not the fly swatter, more reach, and it makes that great whistling sound!!

TSC has them pretty cheap. Sounds like you need, even if you rehome her. She can still be learning now, before she goes.

my sister found a golden retriever for my mom, a puppy, last Christmas.

Well that puppy has now turned into an 80 lb ball of hair. My mom is five foot nothing, and was having a terrible time with this pup, until the twitch.

oh Im sorry . guess i didnt catch the fake part . what is fake cheese ? wonder if i eat it ? hmm.. 09 and he didnt mention it hu. thats a big denial !! I am glad he is on the road now .
any cheese that comes pre-sliced and individually wrapped. lol

I dislike fake cheese.

guess I eat my fair share of it then. love me some grilled cheese and tomato soup. But, I am a rare sort that I need salt . it goes low some.

I try not to eat any, just because I don't like it.

I think grilled cheese is way better with some sharp cheddar. In fact, there is a local place here you can buy smoked cheddar!!

that stuff is the chicken's waddle!!

ep.gif
Thanks for all the ovations I got yesterday . There were a few ! I just have a hafl hr. before I wake Robert for his worker and then I need to ready myself for the drs.

DYSLEXIC
yuckyuck.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom