grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I may shouldn't have done it but I put the fermented food right next to her. She's pigging out now. Her comb was getting pale. Is that normal?

Well,lady gaga and myself have a lot in common..
neither one of us know how to dress our self, we cant sing, we are really bad w/makeup and we are both going through life half stoned.

Well,lady gaga and myself have a lot in common..
neither one of us know how to dress our self, we cant sing, we are really bad w/makeup and we are both going through life half stoned. 

:yuckyuck That is well funny granny :gig

Night all, see you tomorrow :frow

Last edited:
Red, my DS says I am a trekki so please keep that in mind...  I think your new coop just needs a satellite dish on the end top and the words SS Enterprise painted on.     That is something i would do. I like the bright colors.  
Lol well you'd love it then. We are going to paint it one day. Maybe lol.

Thank you York. Now tell me, why would they want an interview with someone that cant even place an order ?
Granny that's exactly why they'd want to interview you. You're the number one show on prime time. I personally can't wait to read your interview.

I went to the fairgrounds today and ran up on an old friend of mine. hadnt seen her in a year or so. and yes, she is amish. She fussed at me for staying away too long and we caught up on the news . my hair was blowing all over the place and bothering me a lot. She removed her bonnet and placed it on my head. I asked her how do I look ? she giggled and said I was already part of their family. They inducted me without my knowledge i guess and was welcome in the community . There was/is an amish man in the community that came and gave me buggy rides . I thought nothing of it of course but apparently they did. He made sure my DS rode with us and that he sat in the back and he also made DS handle the horse when he parked . LOL that was a long time mom was still living and they thought DH was my dad. Mom said that is the second man to bring a horse her to trade for you. I am getting tired of this. hahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom