grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Anniversary there to you and Tom, granny.
thumbsup.gif

morning Red  :frow   
I was out yesterday and didnt see any yard sales.  its getting a little cool here . not by your standards but mine. hahaa  
Good morning granny. How's your hand this morning?

morning red you are way late this morning.  

Granny you could always make up a batch of cookies  or brownies.  
Good morning twist. If you do decide to shoot the computers make sure you get everything off you need. How's the yaks doing?

LOL anniversary surprise for the hubby . OR why don't you and Tom go fir a nice drive in the country?? Do the kids have anything planned for you 2??

DD told me come pick her up and she would make some hamburger helper. hahaa and all the kids. No thanks. If I cooked for Tom it would be more then a surprise. It would give him heart attack. and every time I go to town we are driving the country. its where we live.

always to and they are 'fuzzing up good' also getting used to us and the place. I haven't been out since Monday. Going tomorrow to wack the extra roo's and the very old hens.

Not sure what to do about some of the hens that have no feathers on their backs they might just go as well.

This is what I did, but flying tandem was not allowed at Fort Funston back then, so we had to take off about a half mile away to the south. The wind blows in off the ocean, shoots up the cliff face and keeps the gliders aloft. Then you go back and forth along the cliff.

This one is long, but you can get the idea in a minute or two.

0.jpg

The day I went looked more like this, typical gloomy summer in San Francisco. There was fog forming as the wind rose up the cliff and I watched the top of a hawk as it flew below. Your hands get really cold.
0.jpg

This is a pretty day and shows the housing subdivision where we took off. We didn't have music, though.
smile.png

0.jpg

The gliding community is very small. Everyone knows someone who has died doing it. The other two flights I took were at different locations. 2nd one made me start to question, and 3rd flight confirmed, that my pilot friend was lacking judgement. Or was willing to take huge risks. Either way, after the 3rd time, I quit while I was ahead. And alive.
I'm very impressed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom