grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I don't care about egg color and just go for pretty babies, I bet either of them would look nice with my EEs, especially Soot and Cinder.

Camping this is a beautiful chicken. How many did you end up with?

If I don't care about egg color and just go for pretty babies, I bet either of them would look nice with my EEs, especially Soot and Cinder.

Soot and Cinder are very pretty so I'm sure their offspring will be too! Wish my birds would stay like that so I could get some good pics, you have them trainers well camping :highfive:
By the way those names are just fab!!

Camping this is a beautiful chicken. How many did you end up with?

10 new, but lost a chick. Puts me at 38 total, plus the four guineas. 42!! My second favorite number!!

Soot and Cinder are very pretty so I'm sure their offspring will be too! Wish my birds would stay like that so I could get some good pics, you have them trainers well camping :highfive:
By the way those names are just fab!!

Thanks! Cinder is in front; if I rub her belly like that she'll settle in and chatter to me. It's so silly. The black or gray birds from their hatch are Ash, Ember, Soot, and Cinder. :lau

Last edited:
Still rainiing this morning. Rained all night. Have seem sun maybe 1 hr/in last week Chicken run so muddy if u ventured in u would come out bootless. Steps and porch are green with algae. Gs said he would pressure wash it off for me. Rain rain go away come again another day! Have a cockeriel with drouphing wing. Think its broken somehow.

That's a great theme on fire! I have a chatter box but she insists on sitting on your shoulder like a pirate parrot!! Gets a bit loud right in your ear hole after a while.
Hard to get a good pic when she is there!!

Still rainiing this morning. Rained all night. Have seem sun maybe 1 hr/in last week Chicken run so muddy if u ventured in u would come out bootless. Steps and porch are green with algae. Gs said he would pressure wash it off for me. Rain rain go away come again another day! Have a cockeriel with drouphing wing. Think its broken somehow.

Here you go Jane ~

Your sounding just like us here!! I'm sick to death of the rain and damp amd miserableness!!

Hope you can get your cockerel fixed up :fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom