grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

Morning star!

2. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Good morning :frow

Hope Sunday is finding everyone well?

Love the new pics camping :love

Are you feeling any better star? :hugs

3. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    I've been awake for almost an hour and my mutt hasn't come by with her "I'm starving and must pee" whine yet.

4. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

I woke up early too! Went and had QT with the flock. My new ladies haven't quite figured out the loft ramp yet. I helped two down this morning. Hopefully the others will catch on.

5. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Oh and noodlehead is starting the song of his people...and the mutt has relocated into the room.

May have to get out of cozy bed soon....murrrrrrr dun wanna.

6. Suzierd

Suzierd Overrun With Chickens

Aug 8, 2011
    Oregon
    Good Morning everyone! Been awhile, just wanted to pop in and say hi [​IMG] Hope you all are doing well. Been crazy busy now that the wedding is over here we go into the holidays! Things are going pretty good here except for a lot of wedding dept lol they charge way to much the minute you say the word wedding. For those that don't know my daughter got married.
    I do have a chicken that's not doing well she has a big open sore right below her vent that opened up with a round looking thing in it. Weird it looks like a prolapse kind of but below the vent. The vet and I both think it might be a tumor but since she's running around eating and happy we are treating her with antibiotics and putting medicine on it see how it goes. It's been almost a week now and it looks like it might be healing a bit kind of turned dark. I don't know if she will be around long. She was the sweetest thing at first took her medice like a good girl would chat with me, now her and I are both tierd of it every time I pick her up she squirts diarrhea all over me and clamps her beak shut tight as she can and squirms her head all over. So glad almost done with meds!
    Hope you all have a great day!

7. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Good morning all. Hope everyone is doing great this morning.

8. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Morning. Red :frow

I'm good thanks and you? Nearly 3.30 in the afternoon for me, the other half cooked us a lovely Sunday lunch today of beef amd Yorkshire puddings so I'm feeling a bit bloated right now and could do with an afternoon nap!!

9. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Good morning! Or afternoon! We are experiencing a bit of drizzle this morning. [​IMG] Not enough to soak anything, but we are hopeful. Hubs fixed up a new tarp over the big girls run, and used pvc pipes to form a dome so the water doesn't pool on top. Supposed to rain tomorrow too. The air smells so clean out there. [​IMG]

Hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday.

10. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    Good morning everyone! No way I'll ever catch up, so I hope everyone is doing well.

-Kathy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by