grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got more pics!! These are the amer/RIR crossed pullets. One has a clean face, one is in the back. The RIR pullets are identical.

At this rate my flock is going to grow webbed feet!

It's been so wet that the seeds germinated in the dead marigold blooms.

Georgette (elderly amer) has been fence fighting EVERYONE. I hope she's not that mean out in the flock.

Oh and noodlehead is starting the song of his people...and the mutt has relocated into the room.

May have to get out of cozy bed soon....murrrrrrr dun wanna.

Good Morning everyone! Been awhile, just wanted to pop in and say hi
1f603.png
Hope you all are doing well. Been crazy busy now that the wedding is over here we go into the holidays! Things are going pretty good here except for a lot of wedding dept lol they charge way to much the minute you say the word wedding. For those that don't know my daughter got married.
I do have a chicken that's not doing well she has a big open sore right below her vent that opened up with a round looking thing in it. Weird it looks like a prolapse kind of but below the vent. The vet and I both think it might be a tumor but since she's running around eating and happy we are treating her with antibiotics and putting medicine on it see how it goes. It's been almost a week now and it looks like it might be healing a bit kind of turned dark. I don't know if she will be around long. She was the sweetest thing at first took her medice like a good girl would chat with me, now her and I are both tierd of it every time I pick her up she squirts diarrhea all over me and clamps her beak shut tight as she can and squirms her head all over. So glad almost done with meds!
Hope you all have a great day!

Morning. Red :frow

I'm good thanks and you? Nearly 3.30 in the afternoon for me, the other half cooked us a lovely Sunday lunch today of beef amd Yorkshire puddings so I'm feeling a bit bloated right now and could do with an afternoon nap!!

Good morning! Or afternoon! We are experiencing a bit of drizzle this morning.
woot.gif
Not enough to soak anything, but we are hopeful. Hubs fixed up a new tarp over the big girls run, and used pvc pipes to form a dome so the water doesn't pool on top. Supposed to rain tomorrow too. The air smells so clean out there.
smile.png

Hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom