grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry all to beat to focus eyes or my brain LOL So think I shall go sit and zone out or fall a sleep in my easy chair. Might actually have something to eat first but not sure haven't eaten today yet.

So good night sweet dreams warm fuzzies and prayers for those in need.
hugs.gif

Night Twist . best eat before you sleep . unless you want to stumble to the kitchen like i did. LOL

Twist how many helped you today ? I can clean one in a day . takes me about an 1 1/2 hr or maybe more . You got all the goodies cooked too. I am always tempted to save the liver but then i only have one.

I had sort of 3 helpers I caught over have of the roos and plucked a number and did all of the gutting and parting out the old roo's . Everything is in a big (freshly scrubbed) water tank on the back porch at the farm with a sheet of plywood over it. All of the parts (other then plucked feathers) went into the kettle when we were done and left to do their thing until morning or the wood burns out. Then feed to the chickens. Save the gizzards and hearts. Don't live chicken liver .

I had sort of 3 helpers I caught over have of the roos and plucked a number and did all of the gutting and parting out the old roo's . Everything is in a big (freshly scrubbed) water tank on the back porch at the farm with a sheet of plywood over it. All of the parts (other then plucked feathers) went into the kettle when we were done and left to do their thing until morning or the wood burns out. Then feed to the chickens. Save the gizzards and hearts. Don't live chicken liver .

rest well my friend
love.gif

I haven't been checking the contest too much. I go when someone posts something new. I've got two captions. One on page 3 and one on page 8. The page 3 one was doing better than the other, although I like the second one better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom