grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
You playing in the rain wishing ? I love doing that. I have tried tarps here but the wind never seems to stop. they dont last very long.

lol well I am on my way to the farm.
wee.gif
back this evening . You all behave as much as possible I know that this may cause some pain for some of you. But pain builds character.
lau.gif

Quote:
The onions are the only part I'd want to eat! Not a fan of liver. Childhood trauma of being forced to gag it down.

You playing in the rain wishing ? I love doing that. I have tried tarps here but the wind never seems to stop. they dont last very long.
The ground is soft! Every bit is still soaking in, no run off. Wind will be the next big test for the tarp. We don't get much here, and if the occasional gust pulls it off, chances are it will get caught up in the trees so I won't have to chase after it. I don't want a permanent roof on that run. Want to be able to have it open to the sun once in a while to kill off buggies.

Wishing,

I've heard thru a very reliable BYC resource that screaming endearments at your hen, in German, will produce eggs.

If only. I have a hen out there that hasn't laid since her first season, BUT she is a favorite of my older son so she's a pet.

I'm thinking about posting a meat bird list on the coop wall, along with recipes. Give em something to think about. Grumpus will be top of the list.

Enjoy your day. I will sit here and build my character . (snicker)
Bert your boy looks like a handful. very cute !
I will save you the onions wishing . If i ever get to fix them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom