grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red dont forget KoonKoon pigs.
clap.gif
ya.gif
Is this get Red to buy all these animals night?
pop.gif

That's so ironic that you mentioned living in a chicken coop. So did I! Amazing what you'll do when you must. I have amazing memories of that time in my life. I transferred out here to Ca with an EX DH. We lived on the base. We had horses at the stables on base. All was fine till he started skrewing anything that would hold still. God, the gossip and snickering was so hard. Caught him in our bed with a barn tramp. Where do you move? No car, 2500 miles from any family with 2 horses and 3 dogs? Met an OLD Mexican Charro.  He has suffered a stroke. He had an old coop that had been converted. All 1 room except a bathroom. Maybe 14X30 total. No heat, I used an antique stove and left the door open. Pasture for my horses, threw a fence up for the dogs. I bought his 71 ford pickup, I fed his goats and chickens and his ancient burro Mary. Took him to the grocery and the swap meet every Sun. I paid $400. rent. I fixed that lil coop up so cute! I learned how to be so strong! First time in my entire life that I was completely on my own. I  loved that old charro. He could trim a tree with a bull whip. Loved his stories. Loved my little coop.
great story mutt. Well not the shrewwing part but you getting !stronger.

trying to tell a race related joke and cant. (sigh) 

isis you sure thats what you like ?
lol I like the ones that pass out. And with these kids, they could keep all the trash picked up out of the yard. But I think can and stuff would kill them if I didn't first by scaring the every time they come to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom