grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be sure about chicks that young, and for EEs you need a good close shot of the comb to be sure.

The first one has all that white coming in on the wing bows, so I'm thinking cockerel, but it's not much more than a guess at this point.

number 1

Can't be sure about chicks that young, and for EEs you need a good close shot of the comb to be sure.

The first one has all that white coming in on the wing bows, so I'm thinking cockerel, but it's not much more than a guess at this point. 
Oh ok. She's sending more. I'm not sure how much of a close up She was able to get.

Here are the new babies, I must say they were shipped very well & they look nice and healthy. No poopy butts, all 25 arrived alive & even ended up getting my pearl leghorns that I had wanted when I placed the order. They are eating & drinking on their own. Some went under the EcoGlow50 for some heat, but for the most part they are cycling in & out from under it. The ambient coop temp around them is about 65*

Oh lookout, the black sexlinks are already making trouble
lau.gif

so sweet

Pics aren't good because there's no flash on the camera. I'm almost sure if that ones a roo the other is too. It's bigger. Don't know if that means anything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom