grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
and shirts. Dad refused to wear a shirt that wasn't ironed and honestly mom spoiled all of us with that.
You need to purchase the wrinkle free dress shirts. That's all hubby wears, he's not a T-shirt man other than the white one under the dress shirt. I try to only iron when its absolutely necessary.

I have those but with my hearing loss I don't hear the buzzer and then I end up with permawrinkles instead of permanent press

What I truly need is some one who hates dust as much as I hate clutter. and likes to iron.
big_smile.png
That's why God made dry cleaners Twist. I would have baby clothes in my ironing basket. I prefer to earn the $$ to hire it done sometimes.
cool.png

My daughter that lives in the apartment behind my house can drive me over the edge in 2 seconds. Her life is pure chaos. I don't even have to be home to know that she's been in the house. It is impossible for her to close a cupboard door or drawer. If its a fruit tag its stuck to the counter instead of being put in the trash. Wherever she drinks a pop, that is where the can stays. I could go on & on, but I try to just deal with it & let it slide. Otherwise I'm yelling & it doesn't do any good. It is not in her to be organized & it is not in me to be unorganized.
he.gif
he.gif
I would rehome or cull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom