grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
i made a mistake and bought pellets the big hens will eat it but the bantys seem to have a hard time.so i been putting it in the food processor .it doesn't get as little as curmbles but at least they eat it now.

me too just corn. I think one time I remember mom saying they were going to buy some "store bought food" because they had stopped laying. It was just a little bag.

thank Mare, my redeeming angel. I'm not totally losing my marbles
gig.gif

nope, I am

i made a mistake and bought pellets the big hens will eat it but the bantys seem to have a hard time.so i been putting it in the food processor .it doesn't get as little as curmbles but at least they eat it now.
great idea ! I am forever making the same mistake LOL. I have a mixer thingy . I dont know what its called . it has a big glass pitcher ? wonder if that would work and not turn it to dust ? did that with corn too. took a hammer to it and got no where so I dumped it for the wild critters.

great idea ! I am forever making the same mistake LOL. I have a mixer thingy . I dont know what its called . it has a big glass pitcher ? wonder if that would work and not turn it to dust ? did that with corn too. took a hammer to it and got no where so I dumped it for the wild critters.

that sounds like a blender,it should work.just keep turning it on and off so it doesn't turn to dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom