grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if I exploded the one, how did the rest live. And it said something about rockin and a rollin and I seen none of that lol. They just kinda sit there barely above water. You may have to explain this to me. Imma dunce. You can ask anyone.
I am sure your not, and you should never speak of yourself as such you do know that dont you?

sorry all, Moving a little slow this am. Sally, I love that ! would fit right in with the colors of my bedroom and my love of the feathers.
Then this should be painted just for you Granny!!

Here's a pic of Soot's weepy eye, since you're all here. ;)
Poor thing.

I am sure your not, and you should never speak of yourself as such you do know that dont you?

Then this should be painted just for you Granny!!
Lol Sally you've really got to get to know me. Back off twist and Bert. I lured her here. Seriously I'm not to much of a dunce but I do have cp and that effects my reading a lot. I have to read crap thirty times sometimes to understand it.

poor soot . :( its bubbles underneath right ? My eyes are not so good. chickens can get pink eye . if theres no heavy breathing ,congestion ect..
Here's a pic of Soot's weepy eye, since you're all here. ;)
could it have just gotten something in its eye like dust ,chaff or do you think it some type of diease??
No bubbles today, but she has had them. She's been weepy for awhile, and she -smells- sick. I need to check inside her mouth for wet pox because that's what the smell reminds me of. She's eating/drinking and active. The EEs didn't seem to be affected by pox and I wonder if it's because of their pea combs? Same with the small-combed orp mixes and young pullets. Everything with a big comb got pox (except those who had it last year).

Ok these eggs are the darkest ones that I had. I found a little better light and I do see egg cells in three of them. The others two have no cell.

So one more time,

you HAD seen air cells in ALL the eggs last night,
and NOW you can only see air cells in three of them,
and you do NOT see internal pips in these THREE eggs????

like this?

SO NOW.....
Tap with your fingernail GENTLY on the air cell and hold to your ear, Can you hear a peep?

No bubbles today, but she has had them. She's been weepy for awhile, and she -smells- sick. I need to check inside her mouth for wet pox because that's what the smell reminds me of. She's eating/drinking and active.

The EEs didn't seem to be affected by pox and I wonder if it's because of their pea combs? Same with the small-combed orp mixes and young pullets. Everything with a big comb got pox (except those who had it last year).
That's something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom