grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how I messed the post above up. Not saying but saving.

ok fine what are you saving not money you have chickens and children your broke
lau.gif
virginity NOPE have children and Pearl.
lau.gif

so just what are you saving for me???

really  you weren't  collaborating with Granny to "prank call me" ????    do I need to go back and find that post from yesterday???

Yes I wanted granny to prank you because I think she's really curious lol.

I figured granny

that's because I am shy and demure'    OH  and innocent almost forgot that part   

well lightening didn't strike and the computer didn't blow up so I guess it must be the truth  :lau
:lau I think the both of you can be pranksters, humorous & yet are caring people. Pearl is a lucky gal & twist, we've gotta find you a good lady. They are out there, you just have to look in the right place & at the right time. Like in maybe take a day off occasionally so you have a chance to meet someone lol.

Last edited:
Quote: I figured granny

that's because I am shy and demure' OH and innocent almost forgot that part

well lightening didn't strike and the computer didn't blow up so I guess it must be the truth
lau.gif
lau.gif
I think the both of you can be pranksters, humorous & yet be caring people. Pearl is a lucky gal & twist, we've gotta find you a good lady. They are out there, you just have to look in the right place & at the right time. Like in maybe take a day off occasionally so you have a chance to meet someone lol.

LOL probably true but I honestly can't afford the time off. Unless Robert drives in to watch the place and then I have to pay for his gas. If Angie is watch its over $12.50 an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom