grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is in there that you kept ?

NONE That was Abby very last litter then I had her broke. All the pups were liver and white. I have black and white females and liver and white males. The plan was/is for Robert to keep the males at the farm and he prefers the livers and I much prefer the black and whites. But I got to attached to Yuri and visea-versa so he became a live in town dog.

I have been locked out of the vehicle more then once by my "kids" and couple times the vehicle was running. UFFDA. So rule now is lock the back windows and make sure 1 is open if I leave it running and always make sure I have the keys if I don't

My good news for the day is that hubby sold a car last night so came home late and went straight to bed then woke up early to head back to work so he didn't notice my laziness yesterday. Today though, I gotta be motivated. He's off tomorrow!! Not that it will stay clean long with everyone always heading over for football. I swear my house must smell like a tavern.

mine start "flipping out" the moment I grab the keys and it escalates until I leave. Usually with them. Get lots of double takes driving around town with 4 heads sticking out of the back window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom