grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bahahahhahha grrrrrr baby grrrrrrr hey granny you gotsta leave the thread to get on the prowl where you goin tonight?
lau.gif
old folks home?

Well Sally if you want to see some real ugly pics of me go on Facebook and look me up. I'm one of grannys friends on there so I'd be easy to find. You can ask her my name.
Red what is it you need? Do you need someone to tell you how handsome and hot your are every day and every night? is that why you sayin your ugly red?
lau.gif
Or whats the issue that your sayin your ugly? come into my office and have a seat!
lau.gif

bahahahhahha grrrrrr baby grrrrrrr hey granny you gotsta leave the thread to get on the prowl where you goin tonight?
lau.gif
old folks home?

Red what is it you need? Do you need someone to tell you how handsome and hot your are every day and every night? is that why you sayin your ugly red?
lau.gif
Or whats the issue that your sayin your ugly? come into my office and have a seat!
lau.gif

naw, Im coming to your house

bahahahhahha  grrrrrr baby grrrrrrr     hey granny   you gotsta leave the thread to get on the prowl   where you goin tonight? :lau   old folks home?

Red what is it you need? Do you need someone to tell you how handsome and hot your are every day and every night?  is that why you sayin your ugly red? :lau Or whats the issue that your sayin your ugly? come into my office and have a seat! :lau
Lol I hope you're cheaper then my former psychologist. After I was done with him, He had to get him one :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom