grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that nasty trick of dog poo in a paper bag, lit on fire, ring the doorbell and run? Well, put the jar in a paper bag labeled Pam's Fudge. Don't Touch! Put it in the fridge and invite the old worker over, then leave her alone in the kitchen for a few minutes.
lol.png
You need a hidden camera!

Seriously, do what the dr says.
whip.gif
Poop is one of the most underrated of diagnostic tools. It can provide a mother lode of information.
roll.png
That and your eyes. A good eye doc can spot early signs of all sorts of health problems by what's going on inside your peepers.

What the freak is that coming out the eye ? a worm ?

YOU GO GIRL. Nothing boosts me up like a good-fitting pair of jeans.

DH grilled steaks for us! I opened a can of beans. :lau So yay us for jeans and steaks! :highfive:

Well, if good fitting means the stretch kind and not looking like I got a load in my drawers then they're good fitting.:gig

If that's what you need to go out in public then it sure does, boo boo.

I am writing only half my thought. sorry. I meant when Mutt said I need to do what the dr. said or sh would  make a trip.  and you said to wear my mu-mu.

No, grainy the image I had, was Mutt showing up at your house and squeezing the poop out of you, into the jar, like squeezing a tube of toothpaste

Culling or caponizing..........

Sorry - left to finish some laundry and whatnot and ended up not getting back in here last night. Thank you for asking - sister is dealing, that's the best way I can think to put it. She is at 35% kidney function and so is having to make some MAJOR changes in her life, diet, etc. She's a bit depressed just now, and I hate being so far away from her as she and I have always been the closest of us girls. It helps known my mom is there with her (when my sister and her husband first split sis and her kids moved in with my mom - then this last year tables sort of turned as sis had gotten to the point where she was able to buy a small farm and mom moved with her and the kids as she was ready to retire). YES I will be being tested soon - realized I had let my military ID lapse (now that DH is retired we don't need it often enough to look at it and realize the dates are creeping up) so need to get that replaced since it is technically my insurance card now......we're hoping to make a trip to the nearest ID office this month and then I'll get an appointment scheduled. Have to admit, I am afraid to find out.....

DD - who knows with that kid. She's still improving slowly - they are dicking around with things as far as her follow-up care --- she STILL hasn't had the MRI she was supposed to have. We told her she HAS to make some noise and if they don't get things moving that mom/dad will be getting involved -- I sometimes think she isn't thinking big-picture/long-term implications of all of this and realizing how serious it is and how important it is that the follow-up stuff happens like it needs to. We have the knowledge/background on the hoops involved with military crap, they broke her and THEY are going to fix her - whether they realize that yet or not.

Hope I read along farther and see that your hunt went well.........

LOVE them!

Complimentary, heck, charge extra for that - there's some out there that would pay, lol. Or, you could offer "yak fiber blankets".
Hi Ol Mare! So glad you updated! I wanted to say some happy stuff but gotta go get cleaned up for dinner. I'll BBL! Ya'll have fun!

You know that nasty trick of dog poo in a paper bag, lit on fire, ring the doorbell and run? Well, put the jar in a paper bag labeled Pam's Fudge. Don't Touch! Put it in the fridge and invite the old worker over, then leave her alone in the kitchen for a few minutes. :lol: You need a hidden camera! Seriously, do what the dr says.
whip.gif
Poop is one of the most underrated of diagnostic tools. It can provide a mother lode of information. :rolleyes: That and your eyes. A good eye doc can spot early signs of all sorts of health problems by what's going on inside your peepers.
:lau mother lode of information. That's a good way to put it. Love the idea about the worker too.

Culling or caponizing..........

Sorry - left  to finish some laundry and whatnot and ended up not getting back in here last night.  Thank you for asking - sister is dealing, that's the best way I can think to put it.  She is at 35% kidney function and so is having to make some MAJOR changes in her life, diet, etc.  She's a bit depressed just now, and I hate being so far away from her as she and I have always been the closest of us girls.  It helps known my mom is there with her (when my sister and her husband first split sis and her kids moved in with my mom - then this last year tables sort of turned as sis had gotten to the point where she was able to buy a small farm and mom moved with her and the kids as she was ready to retire).   YES I will be being tested soon - realized I had let my military ID lapse (now that DH is retired we don't need it often enough to look at it and realize the dates are creeping up) so need to get that replaced since it is technically my insurance card now......we're hoping to make a trip to the nearest ID office this month and then I'll get an appointment scheduled.  Have to admit, I am afraid to find out.....

DD - who knows with that kid.  She's still improving slowly - they are dicking around with things as far as her follow-up care --- she STILL hasn't had the MRI she was supposed to have.  We told her she HAS to make some noise and if they don't get things moving that mom/dad will be getting involved -- I sometimes think she isn't thinking big-picture/long-term implications of all of this and realizing how serious it is and how important it is that the follow-up stuff happens like it needs to.  We have the knowledge/background on the hoops involved with military crap, they broke her and THEY are going to fix her - whether they realize that yet or not. 

Hope I read along farther and see that your hunt went well.........

LOVE them!

Complimentary, heck, charge extra for that - there's some out there that would pay, lol.  Or, you could offer "yak fiber blankets".
Mare I'll keep your sis and dd in my prayers. Hope your sister improves and your dd takes care of herself. You know how it is to be young. You think you're invincible. But now that your 25 you know better. ;)

Last edited:
Wow a broody setting eggs on december in michigan. Need a chicken psychiatrist.
Actually Jane, I have 2 Silkies that went broody 2 day apart of each other. One is sitting on 6 eggs, the other 2 eggs. Will candle the second ones eggs this weekend. So yes, I need 2 chicken psychiatrists for these dingbats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom