grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
quite a day for Tom there granny getting felt up and down , fudge and cookies, and putting on a show for the mailman LOL

I wonder what the reviews in the local paper will say
lau.gif

Can you guys help me out... I need help with everyone on this thread... 

I have Jane, lisa, danna, Red, Twist, Granny, Papa, wishing, Kathy, Sally, and york.. Enola Mutt

I need to be directed to pictures of Tippy, Prostar and Bert and Newphie

Who am I missing?????

Wait why are you after the mug shots?

I didn't do it I swear!!! ;)

Upgrade to 10 it is great! 7 is okay. I use it here at work and 8 is terrible. Definitely upgrade to 10 on the one with 8 on it.

Bah! XP fo life yo!
(We'll ignore the fact that my lappy will randomly shut itself off and poultry gods help me if ever I want on this website with it...)

I smoke :thumbsup    and I am not ashamed of it.    LOL   even have signs in the lobby   "Thank You for holding your breath while I smoke"     and   "Hassassing me about my smoking can be hazzardious to YOUR health"    of course the sign's can spell correctly    

im with ya i loved my camels too and no filter for me they was for girls i smoked 4 packs a day in the end some one lights a real camel cigarette around me im in heaven if it get a whiff until i wake up in the middle of the night like a fish out of water i dont think there is anything as skeery as not being able to draw in a breath of air 30 years of smoking i have copd and heart diesease chf diabetes and only 40% lung function im not criticizing nobody for nuthin just hope noone has to go down this rosd yall be blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom