grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if yuri is hitting the target ? ex FIL used to put him male poodle on a step stool and hold the female still

I do however have an "EVIL SQUIREL" here in town. He runs along the fence stops curses the dogs and shakes his tail at them. The dogs go nutz squirrel just curses back at them and shakes his tail some more. This can go on for over 1/2 hour some days.

so I go to the client's house today, the one with the german shep and Kira, the 5 yo autistic child. We're sitting at the dining room table going over training commands and here comes Kira, naked as a jaybird, climbs on the table and starts dancing!
ep.gif
I'm trying to ignore it cept her lil bum was right in between us! Mom grabbed her up, got her dressed and her diaper back on. Few minutes later, here she comes again in her birthday suit! Remember that old Ray Stevens song the streak? That's all I could thing of!
gig.gif
Mind you, it was pretty cold here today. High 50's. Kira drags a chair over, unbolts the slider bolts to the backyard. She has a kiddie pool out there with mud in it. She loves the feel of mud. She turns on the hose, makes a mud puddle and is wallowing in it!
ep.gif
Bless these parents! It was so funny!

so I go to the client's house today, the one with the german shep and Kira, the 5 yo autistic child. We're sitting at the dining room table going over training commands and here comes Kira, naked as a jaybird, climbs on the table and starts dancing!
ep.gif
I'm trying to ignore it cept her lil bum was right in between us! Mom grabbed her up, got her dressed and her diaper back on. Few minutes later, here she comes again in her birthday suit! Remember that old Ray Stevens song the streak? That's all I could thing of!
gig.gif
Mind you, it was pretty cold here today. High 50's. Kira drags a chair over, unbolts the slider bolts to the backyard. She has a kiddie pool out there with mud in it. She loves the feel of mud. She turns on the hose, makes a mud puddle and is wallowing in it!
ep.gif

Way cool I love Ray stevens and don't forget Mississippi squirrel revival.

ep.gif
gig.gif
ep.gif

must of been a cold mud bath. That dont actually sound strange to me. its sounds more common place . as my son used to run the fence and bark as people walked by. Tried to bite the mail man once. I have a lot o problems with mail men dont I ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom