grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too enola, and a lot of the cleaning supplys i used before i cant use now. it must be getting worse. no arasol cans at all . bleach gets me. worst one is perfume. People when you are going out in public please dont load yourself down with perfume. I dont care how much it cost. I cant breath it. If you stink take a bath ! had a man pull up in a jalopy one time. his car was smoking and the fumes were unbearable, only to tell me i wasnt supposed to be smoking there.

Thanks. I can't wait to see how many of the bbs eggs hatch. I hope I get some of all 3 colors.

what is BBS please? I cant get enough of watching chicks hatch. seen a picture of a man holding around 7 little quail that just hatched in one hand. half the size of my seramas. hmm......

I guess it's a lot of things... I'm introverted, creative, and a little bit unrealistic. I don't always understand consequences of impulse actions. I'm intuitive and empathetic. My parents spent paychecks til they were gone, then waited for the next.

Mr. Camping is extroverted, friendly, and realistic. He doesn't make impulse decisions, unless it involves buying something quickly that he knows he can flip. He's all about bargain shopping and getting the best deals. You would NOT believe the discounts he finds or stuff we get free. He grew up with nothing, and is the only one of his family with a savings account.

We have an understanding of "dumb money." He gets to join fantasy sports leagues. I get to buy fabric or yarn on sale, toys for the kids, etc. He keeps the bank account and I just go with it, you know? I kept the bank account for a few years early in our marriage, and it was awful. He's much better at it. He's the reason we can afford car repairs and good food and new clothes or shoes.

Being the creative type, I thrive on a sort of constant chaos. But it's not good for us as a family, and not helpful in our ministry (can't let folks in if you can't see the floor).

So sometimes he has to reel me in. Sometimes he has to recognize that I'm spiraling out of control. Sometimes when he tries to say no I give him a big ole :lau. And sometimes I recognize he's right. It's not about asking for or granting permission, but more about communication and understanding of our needs.

Boy, I sure do like talking about myself. Does any of that make sense?

Last edited:
Granny, I will mostly eat any candy you give me.
I once ate candy from Peru that was made form Llama and squirrel Dung. I didn't find out till after I ate the entire bag! It was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom