grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
all new feathers coming in are called pin feathers but yes, that is them. Put a pic. of baby on there as well.
big_smile.png

no steps here granny remember i been married 50 years no time in between for steps..i was 17 he was 19 ..one daughter lives close the other in lexington ..thats 3 hours away so not too bad,,and no you dont say stupid things..i understand i lost my mother too still not over it shes been gone 4 years..i started on computer long time ago so most comes easy but i never could use a laptop,i need a new pc and you can't find many desktops anymore and most have windows 8 ive heard they are not as easy to use

are you close to me then dannachick? My son (never owned a computer) bought himself a very nice one with windows 8 and it has a feature that allows you to use it as a 7. When he got his back SSD he bought it at staples for a couple grand. wouldnt let me learn on it so sil bought this one for me for $75. lol

Isn't windows 10 coming out soon? I have hopes...and am putting off my acquisition of new lappy til then! (Not that I can afford it any sooner anyway...)

Put up a post in the breed/gender section...nobody's answered yet but I'll let y'all know. Another storm rolling in, the ladies are tucked away and the nuggets are well still in the garage lol.

If you can give me a nearby town i can look it up. Dana... I didnt know a 10 was coming. I really want another 7. I dont want to learn how to turn a different computer on. LOL

that would be an awesome prank to play at wal-marts. replace one of the eggs with a chick and have your video ready. people ALWAYS check the eggs before they buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom