grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's taking the fluids and meds by dropper but she won't eat a thing :( I've tried lots of different things today but she is not interested at all. Very quiet and has just stood there all day. She has pooped though four times but mainly just urates that are loose. Time will tell I guess.

When I was a kid my father died. His sister divorced her husband. The next summer my mother married my father's sister' ex-husband.... So when school let out I wished my cousins a happy summer; when we went back to school they were my step-brothers and step-sisters. It is very strange to have a change like that in a child's life!! When my Mom and he divorced, we were all very happy to go back to being cousins......
that is confusing.
what do people get out of raising roaches ? I guess they could maybe same the same to me .. ahh NO they cant !
can't see raising roaches. If I see one in the house I set off triple the amount of bombs it calls for.
Madagascar hissing cockroaches. People sell them as pets. :eek:
got-to-hold-a-madagascar.jpg
My second best dream ever was that I could breathe under water. Weird part was that in the dream, our orchard was 20 ft under water. It was summertime time and I was picking blackberries under water. No hornets down there!
did you see sponge Bob lol.
oh heavens! :lau I can just picture it! Would love to get rid of a few things like that, but the neighbors would tattle on me.
we've burnt beds, couches, chairs, and everything else we needed to get rid of. Dad burnt one of his trailers in the trailer park down. Well almost. Until the fire dept. Showed up and told him that he couldn't do it. They put it out when it was almost gone. Guess He went a little overboard but it was fun while it lasted.
I don't live far enuff from town ,my closest neighbor is too close and my ten acres is suffocatingly small and folks call me a recluse , and they ask why I home school my kids ,why i raise critters and a garden,when I could very easily buy groceries in town,I've even been called a prepper ,and why do you need so many guns and ammunition, why indeed !!!! I ask them when was the last time the seen a news paper, or listened to a radio , or watched the news on tv ????? Why indeed !!!!!!!!!???????????
X2 papa. I ask them why they don't plant , raise, and have guns. When I moved in with pearl my step dad told her that we'd have to make two trips just for my arsenal lol. She didn't believe him until we started carrying all the guns to the truck.

One of the chocolate babies. Check out those wings! :eek:

Looks like lockdown to me! :lau

Ragnar was tidbitting for me! :rant :lau

Anyone know what kind of bug this is? They came out when I flipped up Lagertha's curtain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom