grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is harder Red because men have always been brought up to the idea of being the provider for their family, so when debilitating health problems strike they lose their self esteem & self worth.
Lisa, that describes me to up and down. I'm very thankful for pearl. I had only been outta work for several months when we met. Most women probably wouldn't have gave a man a chance in my condition . Wait a minute. Wonder if she took out a big life insurance policy on me?Lol. Oh granny and mare, pearl laughted her butt off at the costumes talks are going to be wearing tomorrow night.

Cooking the books  :lau     and my raw milk people stopped in with my weekly (when they remember) delivery     I call milk  nipple num nums     you get 1 gallons a week for  $30.00 plus having to buy a share in a cow.  Jersey's  organic.   Share is $75.00   they keep the calves. 

wait , what ? $30. for  A gallon    I buy raw milk for $1.50 a gallon and dont buy anything.
Where do you get raw milk for a 1:50 granny & twist I hope that $30 was a typo :lau

I think I would dress/paint myself as a raccoon. Just the tail would be on wrong. AH but the wash and rubbing things with my hands.
ep.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

It is harder Red because men have always been brought up to the idea of being the provider for their family, so when debilitating health problems strike they lose their self esteem & self worth.
Lisa, that describes me to up and down. I'm very thankful for pearl. I had only been outta work for several months when we met. Most women probably wouldn't have gave a man a chance in my condition . Wait a minute. Wonder if she took out a big life insurance policy on me?Lol. Oh granny and mare, pearl laughted her butt off at the costumes talks are going to be wearing tomorrow night.
Pearls a smart & good woman, hang on tight & don't let go.
1f60a.png

Here's my youngest on Halloween from awhile back. Both the boys quit dressing up when they became teenagers.
sad.png
I'd still go with them, but they wouldn't dress up, even for candy!

4H costume contest. Chicory the SpiderBun!

Harry Potter in second grade. Dad made him a wooden wand, switch in the handle and the tip lights up!

Harry on his way to a sugar coma!
He's cute!

-Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom