grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

I made a bicycle fence around my sassafras! :lau

Feeling ok, just got bummed out over my old cat, kitten and dog dying and 2 silkies and 1 of my inky pullets drowned. Garden not tilled yet.

Then I found my pictures of my yard and cried. I miss my bruggies. I lost them all the year the furnace died. You could smell my yard 3 houses away in each direction. People stopped and took pictures. The neighbors had yard parties every night. I think this is what heaven will smell like.

I am going to try and get cuttings and start over. I have to dig the plants and bring them in for winter.

I have a Snail Vine that travels in and out too. I think it smells like candy! lol

Feeling ok, just got bummed out over my old cat, kitten and dog dying and 2 silkies and 1 of my inky pullets drowned. Garden not tilled yet.

Then I found my pictures of my yard and cried. I miss my bruggies. I lost them all the year the furnace died. You could smell my yard 3 houses away in each direction. People stopped and took pictures. The neighbors had yard parties every night. I think this is what heaven will smell like.

I am going to try and get cuttings and start over. I have to dig the plants and bring them in for winter.

I have a Snail Vine that travels in and out too. I think it smells like candy! lol

I'm so sorry Newphie... Sending you hugs.

Thanks. I want another Newfoundland. I used to show, so I can't afford the quality I want. I'm a snob as far as my dogs. lol

It is so quiet around here without my dogbell. I never know when someone is here. lol

Hi Newfie, Hope you are feeling some better. I had those trumpets . A woman ave me cuttings . she said to put them in a bucket of water and store them in garage over winter . I did the basement but it smelled bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom