grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the baby polish out of the bator and the shell came too. the membrane was twisted around its foot like a bread tie. I thought I was gonna lose it. I got lucky .

:hugs - terrible would have been leaving it to suffer, you did a kindness and I hope once you have time to process it all you can allow yourself to embrace that.

:hugs you did good. way better then it suffering.  It would of died slow.  Im proud of you !

Thanks. I know I did the right thing and it didn't suffer but it still bothers me. I should have done something.... Put it in a higher, smaller cup so it just would have absorbed the yolk instead of backflipping around the incubator and its guts coming out....

I took the baby polish out of the bator and the shell came too. the membrane was twisted around its foot like a bread tie. I thought I was gonna lose it. I got lucky .

Glad you were able to save it.

Howdy. You have my condolences.

Thanks. I know I did the right thing and it didn't suffer but it still bothers me. I should have done something.... Put it in a higher, smaller cup so it just would have absorbed the yolk instead of backflipping around the incubator and its guts coming out....
Hind sight is always 20/20

hi Newfie, I am glad to see you on. I am so very sorry for your loss.
We have missed you much.
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom