grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
back for about 15 minutes and then off to pull jars out.

Kitchen cleaned and all dishes from this session done.

Only 6 pints in canner and almost another one in the fridge must be an ODD type of jar lid would no screw down tight. So its the trash for it when empty HOPEFULLY I will remember that.

mark it with a sharpie

Quote:
I will do that if I can find my sharpie GREAT IDEA !!!
thumbsup.gif

I know this is kind of a strang question but why do u give ovations?? And how do u get the badges things or nominate people for them

Ovations are given for certain contests... Or if you found information really informative or funny or you just really liked the post. You only get a certain amount a day. You can nominate up to four people a quarter for BYC friend, spirit or educator. Kathy has the link to be able to do that. Educator is more difficult to give. They save that one for very informative and helpful people.

Ovations are given for certain contests... Or if you found information really informative or funny or you just really liked the post. You only get a certain amount a day. You can nominate up to four people a quarter for BYC friend, spirit or educator. Kathy has the link to be able to do that. Educator is more difficult to give. They save that one for very informative and helpful people.
Thank you thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom