grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wait for a call from the serama buyer tomorrow morning, so not sure exactly when I am leaving. Should be by 10 am. Got to look up good places to stop and explore on the way back. One place I'm thinking is the Jelly Belly Factory. They even give tours to see how the beans are made.

I could see John Bean Wayne!
john-wayne-portrait-at-the-jelly-belly-factory-museum-in-fairfield-E7RRTB.jpg

CONGRATS on making the offer there Pro    man you  certainly didn't waste anytime in finding a house once your chickens were all in the coop. 

Well. The market is crazy. You find something decent you gotta pounce.

Again, I'm not holding out much faith. We'all be outbid I'm sure.

I have to wait for a call from the serama buyer tomorrow morning, so not sure exactly when I am leaving. Should be by 10 am. Got to look up good places to stop and explore on the way back. One place I'm thinking is the Jelly Belly Factory. They even give tours to see how the beans are made. I could see John Bean Wayne!
john-wayne-portrait-at-the-jelly-belly-factory-museum-in-fairfield-E7RRTB.jpg
I have been there. !!

Quote: We went one time years ago, and they had a clearance/sale room of goodies. I got a huge bag of misshapen chocolate covered almond clusters for very cheap. They were excruciatingly delicious. Sadly, there were none for sale the other time we stopped by. So disappointing.

We went one time years ago, and they had a clearance/sale room of goodies.  I got a huge bag of misshapen chocolate covered almond clusters for very cheap.  They were excruciatingly delicious.  Sadly, there were none for sale the other time we stopped by.  So disappointing. 

Yep we used to buy the jelly flops.

Hey all. Too tired to stay long but got my boys off to their homecoming with the girlfriends. They were so handsome.... But they also broke my bank!! Lol they forced grandma and me to stay for their dinner out. Then off I dropped them. Devin is gonna stay up and wait to pick them up so I can go to bed. I am so happy it's over!!!!! For me anyways. Lol folks are headed to Iowa tomorrow for a bit. Looking forward to just being alone.

Hey all. Too tired to stay long but got my boys off to their homecoming with the girlfriends. They were so handsome.... But they also broke my bank!! Lol they forced grandma and me to stay for their dinner out. Then off I dropped them. Devin is gonna stay up and wait to pick them up so I can go to bed. I am so happy it's over!!!!! For me anyways. Lol folks are headed to Iowa tomorrow for a bit. Looking forward to just being alone.

pics ?? remember no pics it didn't happen
wink.png

great job and enjoy your "Home Alone" time

SDWF

well that darn fresh air caught up to me again.

Think I will zone until its lock up time

I hhope you all have a great evening and Fab Sunday.

Sweet Dreams Warm Fuzzies and Prayers for all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom