Akane

Crowing
11 Years
Jun 15, 2008
4,654
51
251
I made some homemade grape juice and I have a bunch of leftover grape pulp from the first straining so it's just crushed and boiled pieces. Can I give it to the chickens?
 

ChooksinIowa

Songster
11 Years
Aug 14, 2008
312
9
129
Van Meter, Iowa
I don't see why not - mine eat whole grapes all the time from my grape vines, so I don't see why it would be any different for them just to have the strainings. It's all the same stuff, right? No sugar or other stuff added....right?
 

Akane

Crowing
11 Years
Jun 15, 2008
4,654
51
251
It's the first straining to remove the large pieces before adding anything. So just run through the food processor and boiled to release the flavor and juice.
 

New posts New threads Active threads

Top Bottom