(Graphic) Eggtopsy of a day 24 call duck egg

Thank you. It is always sad but part of hatching right. :hmm

I can’t wait for the others to hatch!! :love:pop
Your welcome! It is definitely the sad part about hatching, I had 3 call ducks set to hatch and 2 of them did, the 3rd one didn’t because he was in the wrong position and couldn’t pip or get any air.

Yeah! I can’t wait for you 😂 I love hatching and can’t wait till spring to hatch more from my flock!!!!

Your welcome! It is definitely the sad part about hatching, I had 3 call ducks set to hatch and 2 of them did, the 3rd one didn’t because he was in the wrong position and couldn’t pip or get any air.

Yeah! I can’t wait for you 😂 I love hatching and can’t wait till spring to hatch more from my flock!!!!
Sorry you lost one of yours. They sure are difficult to hatch. Well worth it in the end though! ❤️

I was going to wait till spring lol. My new show quality calls started laying and I simply couldn’t resist! :wee

Sorry you lost one of yours. They sure are difficult to hatch. Well worth it in the end though! ❤️

I was going to wait till spring lol. My new show quality calls started laying and I simply couldn’t resist! :wee
Thank you. It definitely is worth it in the end, I have two healthy Calls running around my yard! 💜

That’s awesome!!! I wouldn’t be able to resist too! I have show quality Indian Runners and I definitely can’t wait to hatch their babies!! Where did you get your show quality Call ducks? I’ve been looking for show quality, but haven’t found anyone who had them.

Thank you. It definitely is worth it in the end, I have two healthy Calls running around my yard! 💜

That’s awesome!!! I wouldn’t be able to resist too! I have show quality Indian Runners and I definitely can’t wait to hatch their babies!! Where did you get your show quality Call ducks? I’ve been looking for show quality, but haven’t found anyone who had them.
Sure is! I’d love to see some pictures of your calls! :love

Thank you! I recently hatched out some SQ penciled runner ducklings. That was a lot of fun. I’m looking foreword to seeing how they turn out.

I got my pair from Dennis Fuller over in Iowa. Very honest guy and has beautiful birds. I highly recommend him. I am very pleased with my pair. Maybe try Cindy Rusk too, she is very nice. :)

Here is Dennis’s site: https://wapsiwaterfowl.webs.com/

Here is my pair, pictures just don’t do them justice 😍:
89FB4CD9-3BBA-448E-92BC-7B796EBA8768.jpeg
6227937B-133B-40ED-A286-61B2918D8BF1.jpeg

Sure is! I’d love to see some pictures of your calls! :love

Thank you! I recently hatched out some SQ penciled runner ducklings. That was a lot of fun. I’m looking foreword to seeing how they turn out.

I got my pair from Dennis Fuller over in Iowa. Very honest guy and has beautiful birds. I highly recommend him. I am very pleased with my pair. Maybe try Cindy Rusk too, she is very nice. :)

Here is Dennis’s site: https://wapsiwaterfowl.webs.com/

Here is my pair, pictures just don’t do them justice 😍: View attachment 2955580View attachment 2955581
I’ll post pictures of mine here soon!!

Wow! They are gorgeous!!! 😍
I’m definitely going to look into them!!

Great, looking forward to it!!

Thank you. I sure think so. I couldn’t be more happy with them. They have great personalities as well. 😊
Here are my Calls!! I’m not sure how good of quality they are, but I love them! I’ll have to sell the brown drake though :(
A5D8F676-F271-4121-BA3F-4993C23B3069.jpeg
E93527A8-FD69-4D9B-9E93-0E73ED4DFD3C.jpeg
12BAD8BD-0686-482B-AB38-0907443787C4.jpeg

You’re welcome! Did you name them yet? I’m thinking about contacting the guy this evening about a pair of White Calls! White is my favorite color!!!

Here are my Calls!! I’m not sure how good of quality they are, but I love them! I’ll have to sell the brown drake though :(
View attachment 2955745View attachment 2955746View attachment 2955749

You’re welcome! Did you name them yet? I’m thinking about contacting the guy this evening about a pair of White Calls! White is my favorite color!!!
They are beautiful! Aww a little grey drake and black bib! :love

Yes their names are Precious (hen) and Pipkin (drake ). 😊

Great, hopefully he will have some available. White is gorgeous, I really like white too. But I will say that they are nearly impossible to keep clean during showing season. They love to make a mess and stain their feathers very easily. :th

If you want to know any information about my pair feel free to pm me. Wish you lived closer, I’ll have some extra babies from this batch. I love to fuel other’s duck addictions… lol. I might consider shipping eggs in the future I’m not sure. 😋

Back
Top Bottom