Gratitude thread

I'm grateful for this website!
big_smile.png
Where would we be without it
roll.png

Oh and I'm grateful for the housing my parents provide and the eggs that my birds produce.
tongue.png

Quote:
That's my city where I live (though not my neighborhood).
smile.png
The pic was taken not far from my parents' home. The Puget Sound gorgeous area of the country and I love it here.

I am grateful for my sweet DH, 19 yrs. & it's been interesting.
I am grateful for my DD, who has expanded my understanding of "ability" and "smarts" with her special way of processing the world.
I am grateful for my DS. He is 17 and giving me fits with his smart mouth. I am grateful that that's all that I am suffering.
I am soooo GRATEFUL to have found a passion in this poultry hobby & happy to have an outlet to share.

BYC is super!

I am grateful that this weekend we will be DONE moving. 3 truckloads in 3 weeks is way too much.
th.gif

Seriously, I am grateful for too many things and people to list.
smile.png

I am greatful for Jesus who died on the cross so that I (and we all) have a chance to enter the kingdom of heaven one day. I am greatful for a mighty God that has blessed me tremendously!!!!

I am greatful for my very handsome loving husband who has given me a wonderful life and 3 beautiful children.

For all my critters that I get to take care of and love. Especially my mare Gypsy
smile.png

Terri, I feel the same.

I am so very grateful for all the folks on here who are praying for my friend.

I am the most blessed man on the planet because He found me my gorgeous wonderful wife.

I have 7 of the best kids on the planet.

I live in Paradise 7 out of 12 months of the year. I don't even mind the other five months as long as we have electricity.

For 5 months of the year, I'm extremely grateful for electricity.

I'm thankful for all the great people I see and help every week.

Most of all, I'm grateful for a kind and loving Savior who paid the price for me! His Atonement and Resurrection are what give me hope for eternity!

I am also grateful for my DH having a very steady job that gives us enough, not a lot, but enough, so I can stay home and take care of my own precious kiddos.

And for those kiddos, my 4 yr old DD, who is smart and sweet and very tender. My 2 yr old DS, who is tough and stubborn and all boy, but also tells me all the time I am the best mama in the world. My 8 month old DD, who laughs all day long, and is such a mama's girl, she never wants other people to hold her.

And for my precious Savior, who I so often go through my day without thanking for all the wonderful blessings I have.

So many wonderful blessings!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom