great coop??? ebay central new jersey

Sure looks like it would make a good coop to me with a few modifications (hardware cloth) on windows and such.
It looks to be well made and it's CUTE as it is!
D.gif

Hope you get it if you bid on it!
fl.gif

If you got it, I sure would contact someone who transports those metal buildings and such. I'm sure they'd do it for a fee.

The guy that built my coop put it up on a flat bed w/short sides with pvc pipes about 4 inches under it....literally rolled it up on there and then rolled it off when it got here with the same system. I'd never seen anyone do it with those pipes before so I thought it was such a smart idea. He said he attached a chain to each 4X4 that ran underneath the coop and pulled it up onto the flatbed with the "rollers" and then cut some the size to fit just inside the flat bed rails so it could be rolled out. They rolled it half way and then when it started to tilt..they stuck the rollers in a row on the ground and pushed it off onto those so it could be moved into it's final spot. Then they removed the rollers and used block piers to level it. Hope that helps and makes sense!

The federation project is simple, too. As part of the greater United Jewish Communities' mission to encourage "Living Generously," cylindrical metal Zedekiah boxes were distributed to various federations, with no specific instructions for their use.
-----------------------------
Deena

New Jersey Alcohol Addiction Treatment

Back
Top Bottom