Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the prisoners and prisons in our country are getting frugal...cutting back to two meals a day. They are getting upset.

Hello fellow americans and chicken lovers. I definitely think this thread has a lot of diverse thought and passion. I cannot help but think that we are all living in the fallout of a incredible, once great effort for freedom that was hijacked from us soon after our independence was declared in 1776.

The chain of events of our country's recent history are reminiscent of many attempts to hold onto greatness...all which eventually meet a cruel fate, mostly for its people's. I feel that the future of our country & world is on an economic, moral and out of control downward spiral.

Everyone who has half a brain knows we need to stand together as a community and shun the politicians and their attempts to take over our children's future. We are the last hope for our continued survival as us nationals and in my opinion owe it to all that "gave all" to remove us from a state of tyranny.

Let us not fight between each other over ideologies, but fight injustice and enslavement that will surely fall upon us all if this wheel cannot be unturned.

They give us bread and circus. ...we shall give them truth.

Hello fellow americans and chicken lovers. I definitely think this thread has a lot of diverse thought and passion. I cannot help but think that we are all living in the fallout of a incredible, once great effort for freedom that was hijacked from us soon after our independence was declared in 1776.

The chain of events of our country's recent history are reminiscent of many attempts to hold onto greatness...all which eventually meet a cruel fate, mostly for its people's. I feel that the future of our country & world is on an economic, moral and out of control downward spiral.

Everyone who has half a brain knows we need to stand together as a community and shun the politicians and their attempts to take over our children's future. We are the last hope for our continued survival as us nationals and in my opinion owe it to all that "gave all" to remove us from a state of tyranny.

Let us not fight between each other over ideologies, but fight injustice and enslavement that will surely fall upon us all if this wheel cannot be unturned.

They give us bread and circus. ...we shall give them truth.

There is not always peace, but there is always freedom.

We are in a state of tyranny right now but most people today don't know any better and gladly give up their freedom for perceived safety and the government and main stream media know this and use it.

Off topic, but the other night I dreamt that it was snowing. I was very happy until I came to the realization that the 'snow' was actually a mixture of volcanic ash and nuclear fallout.

Too much YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom