Great Pyr x pups for sale in Nebraska

Laskaland

ThE gRoOvY cHiCkEn
11 Years
Aug 2, 2008
Nebraska
I purchased two pups from her...

She still has 2 adults and 3 pups available. the male is 7/8 great pyr and 1/8 anatolian shephard , the female is 1/2 gr pyr and 1/2 akbash.

the adults are currently working guarding Nigerian Goats, chickens, ducks, cats and rabbits. The male however doesn't like tom cat fights or stray cats.

They can be seen on her web site on the "dog house" page.

http://playritefarm.webs.com

Smudgie and Sugar
smile.png
-- the two I bought
13982_smudgie_and_sugar_2.jpg

Last edited:
OMG how cute! I've always wanted one but I have 2 large dogs already and they are in the house. I think my DH would kill me!

Yuh well, my hubby isn't thrilled but he loves me anyway
smile.png

Thanks for the compliment. They are A-DOR-A-BLE

I need an evil puppy like I need a hole in the head, but I am trying to find a way to buy goats from her. Her nigis look beautiful, and she has been really nice the times we have e-mailed.

Quote:
She is one of the neatest most helpful people I have ever met. One of those gentle spirits that just make the world a better place
smile.png
She has helped my with my pygmies. I would love dairy goats, but the timing isn't great right now. I have seen all her babies and they are really exceptional- raised with love and care. I am shocked by how calm they are- and the COLORS! Wow... Hope you get a chance to get one- the puppies are so much fun. I was just out playing with them. I have 3 at the moment cuz I couldn't decide between two of them, LOL
christina

Back
Top Bottom