Great Pyranees Puppies / 2009 ARRIVALS are HERE!

Man, I wish you were closer!
hit.gif
I need a male for my female I got in February. And those pups are so darn adorable! Alabama is just too far from Arizona. It's a shame! It's just so hard to find GP's out here! Had to have my female shipped from Oklahoma!
ep.gif

HOw do your GPs and chickens do in AZ? I just got 2 GP puppies, and also just discovered that there is a chance I'm moving! My first thought was that AZ is way too hot for chickens and giant fuzzy dogs.....

I am in Northern Arizona so it doesn't get as hot during the summer as it does in the Phoenix Metro area. I just got my first GP in Feb. and so far have found that she adores snow! I will be making sure she has shade and a playpool (she also likes to play in the water!) for the summer. It can get up to the upper 90's here but it cools off nicely at night so I think she will be fine. What part of AZ might you be moving to? I was born and raised in Scottsdale, a neighboring city to Phoenix. It does get majorly hot there in the summer. People always say "But, it's a dry heat!". Yeah, right! Who cares if it's a dry heat when it's 110 in the shade!
ep.gif
HOT is HOT! That's why, as a child, I practically lived in our pool!
tongue.png

That would be a dream. I've never gotten that far north and always wanted to.
Time and Money - where to find it?
sad.png

Oh Daphney, I absolutely adore the video! Lady is such a little porker!!! Cute cute cute!!! And I see what you mean about the puppy surfing. lol!!

Laurie

hey Daphine,
thanks so much for putting the girls name up as if someone clams them and loves them both,
I only wish I was close enough to come and visit with them
my little China and Hope are so loved and I just want to snuggle them just for a little while need a puppy fix.

so give them both China and Hope a morning kiss for mommy
thanks again
love.gif

Faith Momma luvs you
Hope Momma luvs you too

lots of hugs and kisses

Last edited:
I keep watching the video over and over.... Can't seem to get enough...

They are starting to look a bit like overstuffed pork sausages....

What's that Momma dog feeding them??

Speaking of feeding.... I know it's still 6 wks away but what kind of food do you start them on??? Harley's on big boy food now and I want to make sure Carly isn't changing food right away as a little pup.... Since I'll be gone from the house for a week with her on vacation, I need to get my mom to buy food for when we arrive, plus have a little bit for the drive to VA....

Thanks for taking such great care of my new baby....

Hugs and Kisses from Momma Carly!!!

hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom