Great Pyranees Puppies / 2009 ARRIVALS are HERE!

Bluemurle

In the Brooder
11 Years
Nov 4, 2008
Alabama
GP PUPS - SEE PAGE 4 FOR NEW PICTURE COMPOSITE FOR EACH PUP

Hey chicken fans, you were so great to us last year with our six puppies and they found WONDERFUL homes!
Well, during the storms two nights ago we were blessed with NINE, 9!, little white squirming blessings. These cuties live in the chicken area and will be running with feathered friends from the get go.

(We lost one little fellow that was weaker from the get go, so we have 8 now, 4 boys, 4 girls and they look great.

FOUR on the left are girls -----FOUR on the right are boys
18031__igp4066a.jpg
18031__igp4092.jpg

18031_100_7243.jpg

18031_100_7258.jpg

18031_100_7316.jpg

This is the dad, but a picture I was playing with editing - artistic license
smile.png

18031__igp1439b.jpg

18031_100_7297.jpg

The chickens are VERY comfortable with him.
18031_100_7273.jpg

Surveying his kingdom
18031_100_7304.jpg

LOCAL ACCOMODATIONS: For anyone wishing to travel from a far to pick up puppies, there is an historical park near me with cabins for a very reasonable rate (or camper hookups). You can see it at www.Brierfieldironworks.com . It would make a nice little vacation out of your trip.

I will be working Tues, Wed, Thurs nights this week and will read emails early mornings and ~3PM DW

Last edited:
Congrats!!!
celebrate.gif
They are too beautiful! Momma looks very protective too! I just asked hubby how far Alabama is from us, he said not far! Does the mom live with your chickens full time? That's great how they are being raised with them. Are you going to sell them?

Yes, both parents live full time with the chickens in an open area with some chickens in cages and others running loose. The chickens steal dog food from their dish while they are eating. The last group of puppies were the cutest thing with the chickens. We have pictures with them nose to beak with curious feathered friends. And yes they are for sale, we have 5 boys and 4 girls. They do not have papers, but are purebred. I'll have a picture of father up soon. Both parents are gentle giants and love people.

Last edited:
Price is $150. A deposit of $50 will hold puppy of your choice. We will be posting pictures of them individually when they get a bit older and hope to put new shots up frequently. (My husband is taking pictures each day and putting a note with the day count in the shot
wink.png

I will try to contact people who bought from us last year and see if they mind being a reference and maybe posting pics of their pups now. The pictures from last year are still on the forum,

Quote:

I like to travel and take pictures and NC is not that far away. (My son used to live in Brevard) I would consider delivering, if you are really interested and if you would cover my travel costs. These dogs are usually $300-400, so that would still be much less than that. We just want to find good homes.

I'll have to double check with mom. She was planning on getting me a Blue Heeler for my birthday, but I'd prefer a GP. I don't know what she'd think about a big dog though. Heelers are on the smaller side.... But for that price...

Back
Top Bottom